Minor Forms

How to Become a Minor:

Becoming a minor is as easy as 1, 2, 3...

  1. Please completely fill out the appropriate WGS or QS Minor form. Refer to Forms below.
  2. Return completed WGS or QS Minor form to the Women's and Gender Studies Department in 47-25H and/or email to:
  3. Start taking your WGS courses. 

Welcome to the WGS Department! We are happy to have you and encourage you to stay connected with us via our Facebook page and our weekly newsletter (emailed to your Cal Poly address)!



Current WGS & QS Minor Forms

Archived Minor Forms

Related Content