Professor, Ethnic Studies and Women's, Gender & Queer Studies
Ph.D. Science & Technology Studies and Women’s Studies
- Science, Technology & Society
- Intersections of Gender, Race, Class, and Sexuality
- Office: Bldg. 38, Rm. 138
- Phone: 805-756-6442
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Jane L. Lehr
Dr. Jane L. Lehr is Professor in Ethnic Studies and Women's, Gender & Queer Studies at California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo. She is also Faculty Director of the Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation (LSAMP) in STEM Program and Advisor for Engineers Without Borders Cal Poly. Prof. Lehr served as chair of the Women's & Gender Studies Department from 2014-19.
She previously served as elected co-chair of the Science & Technology Taskforce of the National Women's Studies Association (NWSA), and as a Postdoctoral Research Officer at the Centre for Informal Learning and Schools (CILS) at King's College, University of London.
Her graduate training is in Science & Technology Studies and Women's Studies at Virginia Tech and her teaching and research focus on the complex relationships between gender, race, culture, science, technology, and education.
- ISLA 123: Introduction to Science, Technology & Society
- WGS 201: Introduction to Women's & Gender Studies
- ES/WGS 345: Queer Ethnic Studies
- ES/WGS 350: Gender, Race, Culture, Science & Technology
- ES/WGS 351: Gender, Race, Class, Nation - Global Engineering, Technology & Development
- WGS 450: Feminist Theory