Associate Professor & Chair Women & Gender Studies,
Ph.D. Science & Technology Studies and Women’s Studies
- Science, Technology & Society
- Intersections of gender, race, class, and sexuality
- Office: Bldg. 47, Rm. 25F
- Phone: 805-756-6442
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Jane L. Lehr
Dr. Jane L. Lehr is Chair of Women's & Gender Studies and Associate Professor in Ethnic Studies at California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo. She is also Director of the Interdisciplinary Studies in the Liberal Arts Program and Faculty Director of the Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority and Underrepresented Student Participation (LSAMP) in STEM Program.
She previously served as elected co-chair of the Science & Technology Taskforce of the National Women's Studies Association (NWSA), and as a Postdoctoral Research Officer at the Centre for Informal Learning and Schools (CILS) at King's College, University of London.
Her graduate training is in Science & Technology Studies and Women's Studies at Virginia Tech and her teaching and research focus on the complex relationships between gender, race, culture, science, technology, and education.
- ES/WGS 350: Gender, Race, Culture, Science & Technology
- ES/WGS 351: Gender, Race, Class, Nation -- Global Engineering, Technology & Development